Cabling & Office MovesStress-Free Office Moving and Office Cable Installation Services
Assessment & Planning
Along with Cambium Data’s vast technology partners, we can plan and design a structured voice and data cabling system that will allow your business to cost effectively plan, install, and manage the complex cable infrastructure required by today’s networks.
- UTP Cabling Category 5E, 6 and 6+ Copper Solutions
- Multi-mode and Singlemode Fiber Optic Systems
- Coax Cabling
- Horizontal Cabling Systems
- Backbone Distribution Systems
- Horizontal and Backbone Cabling Pathway Systems
- Telecommunication and Equipment Rooms
- Fire-stopping and Grounding and Bonding Systems
- Cable Testing
Cambium Data also provides cable testing services. Every Cambium Data cabling system is installed to meet Category 5 and Category 6 performance standards. These standards insure that your network cabling can accommodate the bandwidth requirements of today’s 100Mbps fast Ethernet as well as tomorrow’s faster technologies.
All components of the cabling system that Cambium Data installs, including the cable, modular connectors and patch panels are rated for Category 5 and Category 6 performance.
All types of fiber optic cabling systems are offered including:
- Single-mode 8/125 (OS1) Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gig Ethernet for up to 2km
- Multi-mode 50/125 (OM3) Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gig Ethernet for up to 300m
- Multi-mode 62.5/125 (OM1) Datacomms
Questions? Talk To A RepresentativeCall us at (402) 514-3200
CambiumData is a Premier Certified Cisco partner
Follow Us On Social Media
Stay up-to-date with us plus get immediate industry news and updates. Follow us on these social networks.
Cambium Data Inc.
3730 S. 149th Street Suite 101 Omaha, NE. 68144Phone: (402) 514-3200 Fax: (402) 939-0579